Getting ready and prepared to sell a home fast doesn’t have to be a daunting task or chore. Every owner is looking to sell their home fast at the best price. The key to a successful “Sell Home Fast” strategy is to approach the process one step at a time; focusing on one room at a time. The suggestions below will not only improve the appearance of your home; but will help you prepare for the ULTIMATE GOAL… TO SELL HOME FAST!
SELL HOME FAST – THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE
1. Open the draperies, pull up the shades and let in natural light.
2. Create a positive mood. Turn on all lights (day or night), and install higher wattage light bulbs to show your home brightly.
SELL HOME FAST – In the Kitchen
3. Microwave a small dish of vanilla 20 minutes before a showing and place it in an out-of-the-way place.
4. Highlight an eat-in area in your kitchen with a table set for dinner.
SELL HOME FAST – In the Bedrooms
5. Create a master suite effect in your decorating.
6. Depersonalize bedrooms and decorate in a neutral scheme.
SELL HOME FAST – In the Bathrooms
7. Do not leave towels around and wipe down the sinks and shower areas after each use.
8. Re-caulk the tub if the caulk is not sparkling white.
SELL HOME FAST – Outside
9. Keep the yard mowed and raked at all times.
10. Use flowering plants to dress up the yard, walkway and patio.
Using these “Sell Home Fast” tips can quickly move your home from “For Sale” to “Sold”!